One Stop Bow Shop - Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know what size of hairbow to order?
Most of our pages have size charts to show you the product size on a child, we are however
updating everything on the site so if you don't see something you need please contact us.
2. What type of hardware do you offer?
We offer alligator slide and barrettes. 90% off customers choose Alligator Slide.
They are easy to put in hair and also compatible with our headbands!
3. How long will the order take to process?
Most orders are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering.
During Big Sales the processing time is typically 2-5 business days, however processing time may vary.
4. How much and how fast is shipping?
Flat Rate Shipping (USPS, Standard with tracking) $5 which takes 1-6 business days
to get to you after we process your order.
Upgrade your package to Priority Shipping for only $3 more,
Takes 1/3 business days to get to you!
Plus get tracking and your order moves to the front of the line for fastest processing available!
We give free standard shipping on orders over $30
WE GIVE FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on orders over $100
5. What State do you ship from?
6. Where are your hairbows made?
7. Do you have a physical store front?
We have a retail space inside Gracie Lane Collections in Arlington, Texas
4720 S Cooper St, Arlington TX 76017- Hours of operation M- W 10-6 Thurs 10-7 Friday - Sat 10-6
*** A new location is coming to MANSFIELD TEXAS
(inside The Painted Tree Marketplace) ***due to open in November!
8. What is your office phone number and hours of operation?
817.908.2693 Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM, please leave a message if we do not
answer and we will call you back!
9. What is the best email for questions?
10. Where can I follow you on Social Media?
Facebook Group: Bow Mamas Talk
11. What is the return/exchange policy?
All Sales Are Final. Please view our size charts and if you have questions on sizing please contact us at
12. How do I go about subscribing to The Bow Box?
Subscribing to The Bow Box is easy! Click Here pick the current month, click keep it coming.
13. How do I subscribe to The RainBow Club?
It is super easy to join, click here. Put in cart checkout and we will send you 8 bows each month
for an entire year. Your 6th and 12th month are completely free!
14. Is there a way to change payment on The Bow Box or RainBOW Club?
Yes, if you need to change your credit card information on file please email or call us.
Unfortunately the computer system does not let us know when you change information in
your account area.
15. How do I cancel my monthly box subscription?
We require a 7 day notice on bow box cancellations.
Canceling the subscription is easy however just
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know that you wish to no longer receive it.
We will email you back once we get your request to cancel.
16. Where can I read on customer experiences?
We have so many positive reviews on Google! Click Here to read them!
17. What other offers/incentives does your company have?
- Our Text Club for exclusive deals is worth it!
Enter and you could Win a Free Bow Box! Winner texted every Weds.
Plus get an opt in coupon of 20% off your next purchase!
Text: Bow Shop To: 31996
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply.
- Email Club - join on home page at bottom by entering your email
18. How do I clean my hairbows?
Most of our Hairbows are Machine Washable! You can spray and wash them,
throw them in a mesh washable bag or just throw them in the washer with clothes or by itself.
Let your hairbows air dry. You can throw them in the dryer if you would like,
we don't suggest that, however if you do take them out from the dryer right when it stops so it
does not crease your hairbow. The only styles I would not throw in the washer are:
metallics & sheers due to they are very delicate.
19. What Do Your Sizes Look Like On?
20. Tell Me More About What Ribbon Widths You Use For Each Bow!
The way we measure is just like you would a TV screen (diagonal)